I Am Currently a Student

As a student currently enrolled in a school, you must complete the application process together with a guidance counsellor or an administrator at your current school.

Step 1: Speak with a guidance counsellor or administrator at your school about transferring to Monsignor Fraser College.

Step 2: Download and complete the application forms below.

Step 3: Have your guidance counsellor forward the completed application forms to the campus location you wish to attend.

Go to our Campuses page for a list of our campus locations and mailing addresses.